DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS - The stylish FELIX offers all the flexibility of a canister vacuum in an upright configuration! It has a "flex" neck with amazing 180° steering ability, an ultra-modern filtration system, a detachable suction unit that becomes a hand-held vacuum, and an instant-use suction hose. The power head deep cleans carpets, or its spinning brush roller can be shut off to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight suction. The FELIX also has a parquet brush, which is perfectly designed for cleaning hard floors, or it can morph into a polisher using the DISCO head. It also has easy brush roller removal, and an orange warning light illuminates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, the bristles are worn, or automatic shut-off occurs due to a brush obstruction. There are three cleaning head options . . . the FELIX 1 Premium has a 12-inch-wide power head, the FELIX 2 Premium has a 15-inch-wide power head, and the FELIX 4 has a straight-suction Kombi Nozzle.
- Twelve-inch Power Head Width
- Included: ET-1 Power Head, Premium Parquet Brush, Crevice Nozzle and Upholstery Nozzle
- Instant-use Suction Hose
- A flat-to-the-floor 6-inch Profile
- Four-level Manual Brush Height Adjustment
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Brush Shut Off
- Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light
- Easy Brush Removal & Cleaning
- Manual and Automatic Brush Shut Off
- Variable Suction Control on Handle with Soft Start
- Three-level Adjustable Handle
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator
- Detachable Suction Unit Creates a Hand-held Portable Vacuum
- Innovative Exhaust Filter . . . Design and Functionality
- Hospital-grade Filtration for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Excellent Pet Vacuum . . . Highly Effective Pet Hair Removal
- Five-year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.