Sebo Automatic X
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS - The AUTOMATIC X is the most technically advanced vacuum cleaner in the world! It features an electronic controller that acts as a brain, measuring the resistance of the brush roller against the floor and signaling the power head to adjust up or down to the appropriate brush height, to ensure optimum performance on both carpet and hard-floor surfaces. The controller also regulates a warning system that not only alerts the user to problems such as clogs, a worn brush, a full bag and brush roller obstructions, but it also automatically shuts off the vacuum, when necessary, to protect the motor and belts from damage. In addition, the AUTOMATIC X has a convenient instant-use cleaning wand and suction hose, a lifetime belt warranty, and comes in two power head widths . . . the 12-inch X4 and the 15-inch X5.
- Fifteen-inch Power Head Width
- Three On-board Tools Included: Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Nozzle
- Instant-use Wand and Suction Hose
- A Low 5 1/2 inch Profile
- Automatic Height Adjustment: From Hard Floors to Carpets
- Brush Adjustment Indicator Lights
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off
- Worn Brush Light. Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning
- Stationary Use Light
- Bag Full or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off
- Combination Carrying Handle with Rotating Cord Hook
- Large Filter Bag
- Forty-foot Cord
- Easy Maintenance
- Hospital-grade Filtration for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Excellent Pet Vacuum . . . Highly Effective Pet Hair Removal
- Five-year Warranty with Lifetime Belt Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.