SEBO AIRBELT D4
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS - The AIRBELT D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. Two sizes of its commercial-quality power head are available to deep clean carpets. The AIRBELT D4 Premium model comes with the 12-inch-wide ET-1 Power Head, and the red-colored AIRBELT D4 model offers the choice between the 12-inch-wide ET-1 Power Head or the 15-inch-wide ET-2 Power Head. Both models include a parquet brush for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head's 180° steering ability. The D4's tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches.
- Twelve-inch Power Head Width
- Included: ET-1 Power Head, Parquet Brush, Dusting Brush, Crevice and Upholstery Nozzles
- Full-size Canister Vacuum
- Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head with 180° Steering Ability
- Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile
- A 40-foot Power Cord and an Amazing 50-foot Cleaning Radius
- A Huge 1 1/2-gallon Filter Bag
- A Durable Rotating Suction-hose Connection
- LED Suction-power Indicator
- AIRBELT Bumper Protects Furniture, Walls and Vacuum from Scuffs and Scratches
- Four Castors with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and Steel Axles
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids
- Hospital-grade Filtration for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Excellent Pet Vacuum . . . Highly Effective Pet Hair Removal
- Five-year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.