Protect your Muskoka, Kensington or St. Tropez Rectangle Patioflame Table Series with this Premium Patioflame Table Cover. The durable, water-resistant fabric won't crack, and the improved UV inhibitors provide superior fade resistance. For year round, full weather protection for your Patioflame Table the Premium Patioflame cover can't be beat. Adjustable straps with buckles secure the cover, while the vent allows for airflow preventing mildew, as well as protection on gusty days. Easily store your cover out of the way with the convenient hanging loops. Use the Velcro panel on the front for easy access to the propane storage, and for easy covering and uncovering of your Patioflame too. Use this Premium Patioflame Table cover to protect other flame tables too. Refer to the on-package sizing description to find the right cover for you.
- Built-in vents allow airflow to prevent mildew. This also offers increased protection on windy days, preventing air from getting trapped under the cover
- The adjustable straps, and fitted design ensure a snug and perfect fit
- Convenient hanging loops allow the cover to be hung out of the way when the unit is in use
- Protect Your Rectangular Patioflame tables like the St. Tropez, Muskoka and Kensington
- This Patioflame Table cover is made From durable, water resistant fabric
- Designed to protect Rectangular Patioflame Tables from every kind of weather, from hot summer sun to the coldest, days of winter
- The improved UV inhibitors ensure that this cover will not fade or crack while protecting your flame table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.